May 17, 2019
Join us on May 17, 2019 for a magical day in Italy at the beautiful La Badia di Orvieto. This event is designed for photographer’s tailored specifically for wedding portfolios, styled & designed by fine art wedding florist/stylist Debbie Hemingway of Designs by Hemingway & joined by film photographer Kaylea Moreno of KR Moreno Photo.
We will come together for a day of intentional shooting and to share our philosophies and approach to the study of fine art photography, styling and flowering with an intimate group of photographers.
An event designed for those who wish to focus on the portfolio building aspect of their destination wedding business.
La Badia di Orvieto is a 12th century masterpiece built on the site of a 6th century Abbey, that has been masterly transformed into a beautiful Tuscan countryside hotel. This stunning masterpiece of architecture is nestled in the vineyards and olive groves of Tuscany on the quaint medieval hilltop village of Orvieto in Umbria, Italy.
• gorgeous scenic location in Tuscany
• dreamy styled wedding sets through out the property at La Badia
• beautiful models
• designer bridal gowns & styled accessories
• lush florals ~ bridal bouquet, lush table top, styling boards, personal florals & more
• ceremony set with beautiful florals
• calligraphy stationary set
• perfect styling, florals & creative direction curated by designer Debbie Hemingway
• lead film photographer Kaylea Moreno
• a catered lunch
This event does not include formal teaching and is a day shoot geared towards those who have experience with photography and wish to focus on the portfolio building aspect of their business. Both film and digital shooters are welcome. Travel and lodging are not included.
Early Registration $1,250. through January 31, 2019
Registration ~ $1500. after January 31, 2019
Payments: A 50% non-refundable retainer is required to register. The final balance is due 30 days before the event date.
You will be redirected to a page on designs by Hemingway's website.